J.D. Scott was invited to be a part of the Book’s Mind team in February of 2013. She thoroughly enjoys walking writers through the publishing process, answering questions and giving guidance along the way. Her job is driven by the joy of helping writers accomplish their dreams of becoming published authors.
A Book’s Mind is quickly becoming recognized as a leader in customer satisfaction in the publishing industry. When you publish your book with A Book’s Mind, you’re not doing it on your own; you work with a dedicated team of professionals, all dedicated to help you through the process. Award-winning graphic book cover design, paired with your ideas and creative control insure that your book will turn out great.
We want your published book to succeed and strive for a lasting professional relationship. Whether this is your first book publishing experience or you already have produced a library of books, we’re here to help you get your book published!
View A Book’s Mind reviews to find out why so many authors like working with us.
Making the most money from your book
Self-publishing a book can be the most lucrative option for many authors. Here are a few things that set A Book’s Mind apart from other self-publishing or hybrid publishing companies.
- You own the rights to your book. If a movie producer wants to purchase the rights to your book, the deal is yours: you receive every penny.
- We publish our Print-On-Demand book cost. See our Print Cost Calculator below.
- Book printing options. Print-On-Demand allows you to print books as you need them, or print a larger quantity of books and cut your cost per unit with Offset Printing.
- You set the retail price. We’re here with advice, but in the end, you decide the retail price. Unlike discount publishing companies, you’re not locked into selling your book at a high price to make up for the low production cost.
- No tiered services. Some companies offer a low price to publish your book, but if you want a custom or professional book cover design, the prices jumps up. We don’t believe in that. You get the best graphic and book cover design service with any publishing package you choose.
- 100% of the profit is YOURS. Any book that you sell from your website or on your own, you keep 100% of the profit. Plus, you’re able to buy your book at cost, not wholesale, so you make more money from each book you sell. View our Income Example.
- Make 70% royalties. For any of your books we sell from abooksmart.com, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and any of our distribution channels, you receive 70% of the profit.
- Green Publishing. With Print-On-Demand, we print and fulfill the orders as needed; we don’t require our authors to print any books for stock purposes. No waste here!
For a free publishing consultation, or to request a publishing seminar in your area, contact J.D. Scott by submitting the form below…